Sun, Jan 01|
Location is TBD
Handmade Natural Soap Workshop
In fun and informative natural handmade soap workshop you'll learn how to create your own all-natural soaps using high-quality, natural ingredients. You'll get hands-on experience with the soap-making process, from mixing and measuring ingredients to pouring and cutting.
Time & Location
Jan 01, 2:31 PM GMT
Location is TBD
About the event
What will you learn in this workshop?
This workshop is for complete beginners into soap making. It is designed to provide you with the basics to start formulating soap confidently. You will learn how to make your first soap formula from scratch and you will get the chance to customise it by adding the natural additive of your choice (like pink himalayan salt, turmeric, cinnamon or coffee grounds).
- Theory: Discover the story of soap & introduction to the chemistry behind it
- Practice: Basics of soap formulation
- Hands on: Make your 1st handmade soapbars and customise them
How long will the workshop last ?
What to bring with you on the day of the workshop?
- Soap makers' rule N°1 - "Safety" : Bring a face mask, you will need it to safely manage lye powder.
- Soap makers' rule N°2 - "Re-Use" : If you want, you can bring your own moulds to pour soap into. You can recycle any old silicon mould (like those for muffins or cupcakes), just make sure that it is still flexible to allow to easily pop out the soap bar once it has harden. If you don't have any, don't worry, I will provide same to you.
Who will be your host & soap maker facilitator?
Me ! Hi, I am Claudia, I am Italian and I live in Dublin.
I created "the beautiful spoon" to empower you to naturally clean and nourish your skin & hair the same way you would do for your body with food. I take inspiration from the natural oils, butter and spices i find in my kitchen to formulate handmade soap recipes. Join me on Instagram to follow my journey into formulating a 100% natural soap range.
+€1.25 service fee
+€1.25 service fee0